Does this sound like you?
You have a website. (Great!)
It’s fine, you know it’s there…
You only need to update it once or twice every couple of months.
And, you think you know how to do that, or that you have the login for it somewhere…
But what if?
- What if a product you stopped selling is still showing up in search engines, and customers won’t stop contacting you about it?
- What if your website becomes infected with malware, starts spamming for shady overseas pharmaceutical shops and destroys your companies search rankings?
- What if your website isn’t loading and you’re losing sales left and right?
What if any of these things happens… Would you know what to do?
Who would you call?
How would you fix this?
If you don’t know the answer right away…
You probably need Pipeline Protection.
Annual Maintenance Retainers • 24/7 Peace of Mind • Low Annual Fee
For many business owners, Pipeline Protection provides them with the web services and digital resources they need for the year.
Pipeline Protection includes twelve hours of digital marketing services, including coding, content updates, email blasts, social media posts and more.
Our service plan also covers regular software updates and virus scans to keep your website clean and malware-free.
Pipeline Protection customers also have tech support available at a phone call or text away.
Annual Maintenance Plans
“Pipeline Protection is my website’s ‘Set it and Forget It’. I don’t ever have to worry about anything going wrong, and I know who to call whenever I need anything.”
(While Pipeline Protection does not include hosting, we can host our clients websites securely for an additional fee of $25/month.)
What you get with Pipeline Protection
Who needs Pipeline Protection?
Pipeline Protection is ideal for all kinds of different businesses who don’t need to do much to their website usually, but they enjoy the peace of mind that comes with having tech support on speed dial, as well as knowing that they’re not going to spend a fortune just to have a simple website edit done.
Is Pipeline Protection Right for You?
- You need your website updated occasionally but don’t want to do it yourself.
- You don’t want to worry about your website ever being hacked or causing you problems
- You like knowing that your digital marketing needs are covered
- You’re already hacked
- Your website is already down
- You have a problem that needs fixing YESTERDAY!
Pipeline can help with all of these services too, but without Pipeline Protection, they’re much more costly.
FAQ’s about Pipeline Protection
What services are included under Pipeline Protection?
- Content updates
- Form and online payments assistance
- Email blasts and mailing list maintenance
- Hosting support and SSL troubleshooting
- Domain and DNS assistance
- Graphic design
- Social media services
What if I’m not happy with the service?
We’ll give you your money back at any time for any unused services, no questions asked.
Will the service automatically renew?
For your convenience, we’ll automatically renew the annual term when it expires, and we’ll provide you with several notices in advance that your Pipeline Protection plan is renewing. If your plan renews but you want to cancel, you can do so for a full refund.